The first 5″ tabletop model from Extron is here. The TLP Pro 525T 5″ tabletop TouchLink Pro Touchpanel has been designed with many enhanced features including a new, high-performance quad core processor and eight times more memory.
Features of the TLP Pro 525T
TouchLink from Extron is “the first fully configuration-based touchpanel control system with the power to handle the control needs of single display rooms, dual display rooms, divisible rooms, multi-image systems, and video conference suites”. As with all Extron Touchlink Touchpanels, the TLP Pro 525T offers the convenience of Power over Ethernet (PoE) which requires only a single ethernet cable for receiving both power and communication.
Some additional features of the TLP Pro 525T include:
- 5″ touchscreen with 800×480 resolution and 24-bit color depth
- Gorilla Glass screen that is scratch and smudge-resistant
- A built in speaker that provides audible feedback from button presses
- Light sensor that adjusts screen brightness with the ambient room lighting changes
- Energy saving features such as an adjustable sleep timer that puts the touchpanel into sleep mode, as well as a motion detector that wakes the touchpanel
- A fixed 65 degree viewing angle that provides optimum viewing comfort whether viewers are seated or standing
- Kensington lock support that allows the touchpanel to be locked to a conference table or any other flat surface
Convenience and Style
In addition to these features, the TLP Pro 525T offers a fully customizable interface available through the Extron control system software. The touchpanel is great for any office or conference room environment, and, if necessary, can be mounted using the SMA-2 Swivel Mount Adapter.
With the convenience of a 5″ tabletop version, as well as a stylish, contemporary backing that compliments any space, the TLP Pro 525T is an extremely convenient and powerful addition to any single-room or multi-room setup.
Want more workplace utilization inspiration? Check out our favorite blog posts and subscribe to our blog!